In an OFFLINE UPS there is only one transformer which, when the mains is present is used for stabilization of output and also delivers power for charging the battery. When power fails the function is reversed and used as INV transformer.
- Microprocessor based technology for high reliability.
- Wide voltage window for AVR : 145-300VAC.
- Built-in DC start function (cold start).
- Automatic restarting after a trip.
- RS 232 interface.
- Generator compatible.
- VS Suraksha filesaving and shutdown software.